Lakestar McCann, part of McCann Worldgroup, is one of the UK’s premier digital marketing agencies. Our mission at Lakestar McCann is simple – to help clients be more profitable online. It’s what our talented team has been doing for big-name companies and brands for years.
We are looking for a Digital Account Director to work from our offices in Manchester City Centre.
As Account Director you will responsible for leading and co-ordinating a team of account managers for key clients to ensure that a pro-active approach is maintained on all elements of a fully integrated digital marketing campaign (SEO, PPC, Display, Social and Affiliate Marketing).
• Ensuring all team members are as productive and efficient as possible
• Monitor tracking and analysing performance of campaigns
• Using web-based statistical programs to analyse and report on profitability against spend and return
• Maintaining an awareness of the commercial impact of advertising campaigns and the revenue they generate
• Take decisions based on the analysis of performance and action any changes
• Analysing the client’s website to identify opportunities within the client’s market to grow their business
• Produce ideas for new initiatives based on market research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
• Producing regular audits of the performance of each channel making recommendations, possible opportunities for improvement, as well as identifying areas for concern
• Produce detailed high-level reports as required detailing the impacts made by each channel and how of these works together
• Co-ordinate and deliver presentations and reports to clients as and when required adhering to strict deadlines
You must have substantial experience within a senior account management role (preferably agency based) with an in-depth understanding of search engines, organic, paid search and factors that influence high rankings in Google and in-depth knowledge of all areas of digital marketing.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to co-ordinate a team to achieve deadlines and meet client expectations
• Ability to manage workload across a wide range of clients
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Places and Product Search
• Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
• Excellent standard of written and verbal English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills
If you enjoy working in a high pressure environment and have the ability to work to deadlines and multitask across a wide range of project whilst providing excellent customer service, then we can provide you with a competitive salary and benefits.