JOB TITLE – Digital Account Director
LOCATION – MediaCityUK, Manchester
SALARY – £40,000 to £48,000
BENEFITS – Company Profit Share, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, + Other Benefits
An exciting opportunity has come up to join our dynamic and successful business as a Digital Account Director working from our flagship Manchester head office in MediaCityUK. We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Director / Manager to head up the digital account team and lead on projects working with clients such as BBC, Carling, Next, Molson Coors, Bravissimo, SuperDry and RunnersNeed. If you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge working as a Digital Account Director with top clients then this is the role for you.
ABOUT FAST WEB MEDIA & THE mPorium GROUP
Fast Web Media are part of mPorium Group (formerly MoPowered) which has many years of experience in the mobile, eCommerce and marketing industries. Our recent acquisition of Fast Web Media, the award winning data-led marketing agency with more than 20 years of digital marketing expertise, has added valuable products and services to the group. Our strategic alliance with cXense, a leading Norwegian technology company, enhances the mPorium platform with best-in-class Merchant analytics.
The mPorium Group works with some of the leading and most prestigious retail brands, including the BBC, Carling, next, Molson Coors, Bravissimo, SuperDry and RunnersNeed.
THE DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB
The ideal Digital Account Director candidate will be someone who excels in relationship building and client management at the highest levels. You will work across multiple clients and projects, strengthening existing accounts and securing new contracts. Expertise and experience of the digital & mobile media industry is essential, combined with the knowhow and competence to handle prestigious accounts at boardroom level and to lead and develop a team of Account Managers & Executives. You will also have managed large accounts in digital marketing sector. We need someone to take the initiative in business development and who can confidently work in partnership with senior management and search marketing & data teams to identify new opportunities and areas of growth. You will strive to develop your role by taking on new responsibilities both as they emerge and via your own innovation.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR RESPONSIBITIES
- Cultivate long-term client relationships
- Control all aspects of the account management team
- Produce accurate revenue forecasts for new and existing clients
- Create, develop and own strategic and tactical plans to help your clients achieve their objectives
- Negotiate project renewals and contracts
- Produce high-quality reports for your clients as well as reports and presentations to senior management and proposals/pitches to prospective clients
- Develop relationships with our strategic partners and third parties
- Listen to the needs of the market and clients and share your knowledge internally
- Develop your own networks across the client organisation
- Take advantage of all opportunities to network with industry peers and prospective clients
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports and documentation for clients
- Provide training for internal staff and clients
- Develop knowledge of industries operated in by clients
- Deliver results against KPIs
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years’ agency experience within digital marketing
- A passion for digital marketing
- Experience of managing your own team
- Graduate calibre – ideally a marketing, media and communications or relevant degree
- Ability to turn around work to tight deadlines
- Impeccable communication and organisation skills
- Ability to bring and convey knowledge and have a keen hunger for learning
- Experience in mobile marketing campaigns
- Search marketing experience
- Digital PR experience
- Experience of European/Global marketing campaigns
- An understanding of digital analytics packages
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR PACKAGE
We offer a good salary (£40k to £48k) dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this we have a benefits package, company profit share, 25 days holiday, bike schemes & childcare schemes.