We’re looking for an experienced Digital Account Director (Design and Build) to run two of our latest account wins.
Reporting directly into a Business Director, you will work alongside the team of PMs, strategists, creatives, tech specialists and discipline specialists.
We’ll expect you to have very strong knowledge of all core digital disciplines, and be as at home briefing in our tech and creative teams, as presenting to senior level clients. The right candidate will bring a healthy dose of passion, alongside a can-do attitude and love of all things digital.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
– Commercial acumen: skilled at negotiating with clients, partners & suppliers. Confident in proposing & managing varied commercial models
– Confident person: outstanding track record in strategic account growth and evidence of exceptional commercial success.
– Passionate about digital & technology: keeps abreast of developments in technology, eager to discuss new innovations
– Conductor: able to co-ordinate a multi-skilled team, provide clear direction and cut through the complexities of the account
– Must have at least 4 years experience across the entire digital strategy & communications mix (strategy – UX – design – build – media – search – analytics – eCRM – social – content), with a particular focus on end to end design and build
– Ideally some experience of working with EPiServer
– Past experience of working across multiple markets is advantageous
– Experience of managing senior client-side stakeholders
– Experience of working closely with project managers, creative, technical and strategy teams
– Confident working with a cross discipline team preparing proposals, presenting to mid to senior level clients, negotiating project fees
– Confident, credible, self-starter, team worker, great communicator, motivating, strong negotiator, decision-maker
– Willing to travel