• Responsibility for co-ordinating day to day management and optimisation
o Management of plans and execution of buying
• Preparing plans through implementation of industry tools and use of client data, as well as forecasting
• Awareness of long term media cycles and strategy behind particular business
• First point of contact for key day to day media owners and responsibility for management of relevant meetings and social occasions
• Ability to understand client media objectives, needs and targets, and to respond to these, with senior guidance, showing initiative which enhances client relationship
• Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
• Proactive analysis of response data
• Part of longer term client strategies with Managers
• Strong time management skills
• Assist in day to day management of team workload
• Initiating basic training of team and individuals
• Work with AM to identify initiatives which benefit the overall (ARM) business
• Understand all media – including digital
The agency has recently seen a sustained and successful period of growth in new business as well as increased spend from existing clients and is now ranked the 16th largest media planning and buying point in the UK. The agency has enough clout and presence in the market to act ‘big’ given its level of billings and status but also retains the flexibility and nimbleness of a small / medium sized agency which many of clients require.
Consequently, the sort of candidates that would thrive at All Response Media would be those who are the more entrepreneurial and self-starting kind. There is a true opportunity to make your mark within the agency and we expect individuals to take ownership of client business and drive the client and our business forward at all times.
The ideal candidate would therefore have experience across a variety of offline media channels and / or be online focussed historically with a desire to branch out into other channels. However, knowledge of all / specific media channels is not a pre-requisite and one of the advantages of joining All Response Media would be that exposure to other channels would be forthcoming and indeed a ‘given.’ The only real requirement is therefore an ability to utilise transferable analytical and process driven skills, applying them from known channels to new channels.
The common theme with all our clients is that they are looking to drive direct business from their marketing activity. As such ideal candidates will have some experience within the DR world or, at the very least, an ability and desire to be immersed in business numbers, measurability and accountable advertising. Data has always been a huge part of what we do and indeed is growing further in the modern world where there is blurring of media channels, response and effectiveness.