McCann Manchester is looking for a Database / Website Administrator to support our Digital Studio supporting the upload of digital assets onto a content management system for Aldi, the agency’s largest client. The digital studio is responsible for the creation of digital content including online banner advertising and email marketing campaigns. They are a close-knit team that will offer support and guidance to a new team member.
Day to day the types of tasks you’ll be doing include:
• Receiving studio briefing forms from the account team regarding new product, price and packaging changes
• Uploading new and revised content to the website via a bespoke content management system
• Sending updates to a staging server and ultimately making those changes live on the website
You won’t need to know how to do this from the start, the team will offer training in how to upload content. What you will need is:
• Excellent attention to detail to ensure the content is uploaded correctly
• Accurate keyboard skills (data input experience would be an advantage)
• The ability to prioritise work effectively
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• A proactive / solutions oriented approach and a can-do attitude
• An creative appreciation of design and layout would be an advantage
Since you’ll be part of the Digital Studio team you’ll be exposed to the full creative process and in time you’ll have the opportunity to gain basic knowledge of html, Flash, Photoshop and InDesign.
In return we can offer you an outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 6 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!). In addition to your starting salary you will also get 20 days holiday per year plus an extra day to celebrate your Birthday.