A leading online retailer requires a CRM Manager / ECommerce Consultant on a contract basis. This is a 3-6 month contract on a part time 3 days per week basis.
– Define direct mail, catalogue and email strategies with targeted ROI’s
– Provide guidance on CRM best practise
– Promote importance of CRM within business, provide guidance on best practise (including creative, frequency of contact, design etc.) and develop the E-Commerce teams understanding of the key principles
– Shape and define customer insight (utilising club partner resources when possible)
– Shape and define the CRM database as and when IT can develop it further
– Provide database reporting to the E-commerce team
– Manage the relationship, briefing and billing process of the Email Service Provider (ESP)
– Define and deliver the email roadmap for the business
– Define and deliver a segmented contact strategy across the customer lifecycle for our client
– Create measurable objectives for all related campaigns and deliver KPI reporting
– Create and report on automated email campaigns
– Review segmentation strategies adopted by E-Commerce teams and provide segmentation advice for online campaigns (and create segments when required).
– Set all direct mail and catalogue budgets in conjunction with senior team
– Review reports produced by Marketing Executive on offline campaign performance with a view to providing insight and leanings for future campaigns
– Review offline campaign data selections produced by Marketing Executive
– Advise in the delivery of all direct mail and catalogue campaigns
– Provide guidance on best practise during artwork production (including creative, design etc.)
This is an immediate need for a key client. Please send your CV for immediate consideration and full details on the role and client.