Amplifi Manchester, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has the largest online media team outside of London. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join us who can lead a team. The display team is responsible for all our planning and buying across a diverse list of clients. You’ll need to demonstrate a passion for media, with a focus on digital. We work across some great brands; Phones4u, Holland & Barrett, JD Williams, ghd and Thomas Cook to name a few.
Over 50% of the display activity is now delivered programmatically; this will continue to grow over the next 12 months and beyond. By its nature this requires a more sophisticated approach to creative, as we are utilising greater data sets which culminate in a higher number of variables which can be utilised in optimisation and also creative communications. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop an in-agency solution to the common challenges.
The successful candidate will have digital experience with a focus on display. You’ll need to understand attribution models, know the difference between a RTB optimised vs. reservation plan, and be able to communicate new ideas to clients. Whatever your experience you will need to be a confident leader with excellent presentation skills, have the ability to influence through new ideas, and have a sound understanding of the technical aspects on online creative solutions.
• This role would complement the current display team by becoming a dedicated resource to develop creative strategies tailored to the complex data strategies that are now common place in our planning.
• This candidate should be a confident presenter, and be able to communicate new ideas effectively to a senior audience.
• The role involves a project management element that would coordinate all parties (Client, Creative agency, media planner) to ensure creative is fit for purpose and can be delivered on time, to specs.
• This candidate should have excellent people and technical skills.
• The candidate should be able to facilitate all technical set-up, on boarding and delivery