CREATIVE PLANNING DIRECTOR
McCann Manchester, Prestbury
A very exciting vacancy has arisen for a Creative Planning Director to join our Strategy and Insight team. You be responsible for leveraging genuine consumer insight in order to create powerful, engaging and creative ideas.
• You will be the lead on all aspects of creative strategy, brand planning and inspiration for our largest Grocery Client.
• As our Creative Planner you will work with and guide our creative teams in interesting directions and suggest provocative and inspirational ideas.
• You will understand the value of creativity in marketing and comms and be a key champion for its use on this account.
• Working closely with the senior team to develop future creative / brand planning / comms strategy and be the client-facing project lead on creative strategy and brand planning.
What you’ll need
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the business strategy and be able to advise how this translates into brand planning, comms strategy and activity.
• Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of analytical methods and processes with the ability to identify, develop and activate insights from different data sets.
• Effectively lead project teams demonstrating leadership across disciplines and across senior and junior team members.
• Develop and monitor metrics of “success”.
• Ability to handle large, complex projects with a senior level of business acumen.
• Expert level understanding of branding & brand planning.
In Return, we offer
• The opportunity to join a vibrant, innovative team that constantly look to push the boundaries of what can be achieved.
• A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
• The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
What should you do next?
Another fantastic opportunity to join the McCann Manchester team so if you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you.