We are looking for an experienced creative lead to join our growing team at our MediaCityUK offices.
LDA are looking for the next creative star to join our small but core team at our HQ in MediaCityUK. As a business we work across multiple disciplines and various industries, working in partnership with our clients to always deliver the strategic ‘why’ before we deliver the creative ‘wow’. Our people are key to the growth of LDA whether they are based at HQ or at one of our offsite locations, so we need to be as impressed by the person as we are by their work.
Salary: £29,000 — £34,000 per annum
The successful person will be playing a pivotal role in the briefing process and will be as comfortable in client meetings as they are with their Mac. This person will spend their days developing engaging ideas, delivering effective communications and generally ensuring we continue to deliver that creative ‘wow’!
You will be…
• Commercially minded with great time management skills and have the ability to
manage multiple projects to budget and on deadline
• A team player that’s confident enough to speak up when needed and work alone
• Design obsessed, driven by creativity with an eye for the next big design trend.
• Happy to go round for round with the rest of the team when it comes to making
the brews and it goes with out saying that you have to make us laugh!
You must have…
• Excellent core design principles
• The ability to take a project from conception to competition.
• The ability to design for both on and offline environments
• Demonstrate strong UX skills around user journeys
• The ability to design wireframes would be advantageous
• You must be a pro with Adobe Creative Cloud products
• Good sketch and scamp skills
Your portfolio should cover all our creative capabilities:
• Concept and development
• Brand design and development
• Print design
• Website design
• Application design
• Guidelines and guardianship
We are huge believers in the need for a little downtime, so along with the usual 28 days holiday, you will always have your birthday off, lets call it little a gift from us to you. We also believe in giving credit and saying thank you, which is why we introduced Friday lunch club, our opportunity to thank the stars in the business with lunch on us. As breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you will always find, toast, butter and jam to help kick start your morning and coffee, tea and biscuits to keep you fueled for a day of creating shared experiences.