Do you love the high pressure environment that comes with managing a team and that creative process from start to end. Then please carry on reading.
This fantastic agency have some great clients under their belt and are continuing to win more! They strive to create innovative responses for the clients that tell their message and bring it home. There are a set of qualities the agency work to;
– Surprise every time, push the idea to be bigger and bolder.
– Tick the box the first time, make sure the work is up to scratch before showing a client.
– The team, bring the account teams and creative teams together.
As a Creative Director your day to day tasks will include:
– Review all creative work to make sure its on brand and brief
– Work with all other external suppliers and freelancers
– Present and pitch to clients and potential clients internally
– Participate in strategic sessions and client meetings
– Mentor those around you to build their skills
– Work with the accounts team to develop the creative briefs
– Develop creative work of your own and work with the team to develop theirs
You must have:
– Experience in art direction and team management
– Have worked with a number of B2B clients
– Excellent communication skills
– Organisation and time management capabilities and strategies
– Be a forward thinker, know what is happening in your industry
– Have a proven portfolio of the above
Please email your CV and portfolio to Hayley Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 638 0812 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
All current vacancies are live on our website www.thebookrecruitment.com or you can follow us on twitter @bookrecruitment
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.