Our client is a digital marketing agency that is vibrant, forward-thinking and innovative. A deeply established team based in Leeds, this agency has a plethora of awards to its name and continues to add accolades year on year.
Sitting within the Marketing team, this newly created role will focus solely on shaping the agency’s content strategy and execution, including site, social, campaign and promotional content. You won’t be developing content for clients; instead you’ll head up all content production and be shouting about how wonderful this agency is to existing and prospective clients as part of a dedicated marketing function.
You will liaise regularly with senior internal stakeholders and have a team of experts on hand to help to add to your brilliant research, writing and editorial abilities. Adept at creating poignant, persuasive, fresh and relevant content, you’ll be able to make techy topics simple and deliver a consistent and impactful narrative about who this agency really is.
Your background will be content focused and you’ll be able to demonstrate that you can expertly research and source data to create appealing content. Digital know-how is non-negotiable and you will have a proven understanding of what works online. Meticulous attention to detail is also a must have. We need a Content Marketing Manager who is commercially aware and used to working in a fast-moving digital environment.
• Working closely with the marketing department and wider teams to create efficient integrated content marketing campaigns
• Formulating effective strategies and mapping out an earned media and content strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short and long-term
• Delivering a consistent and impactful narrative that can deliver visibility, traffic, brand awareness in key markets and really grab a reader’s attention
• Being a prominent thought-leader, representing the agency across a wide range of digital platforms, and raising the teams’ profiles as experts in their fields
• Project management – developing realistic timelines, schedules and plans for streamlining the production of content. As well as ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of messaging, style, quality, and tone of voice
It sounds cheesy, but these guys are the real deal. They have invested heavily recently and run a happy ship. There’s an employee benefits booklet that’s 60 pages long – testament to how important it is to them that staff feel valued and are happy in their careers.
If you have a content-dedicated background and are interested in this role, please apply now or send your CV to Lisa Whittaker at Head Resourcing in Leeds.