We’re looking for a Creative Account Executive with a passion for working on exciting and busy client accounts to join our growing team.
You will play a proactive role in assisting a diverse range of clients. Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must. You will be confident talking to clients and working closely with all members of the team to ensure the timely delivery of all projects.
Ideally you’ll have at least one years agency experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Answering the phone and taking initial enquiries
• Assisting with client meetings, taking notes and discussing requirements
• Liaising with clients and colleagues during project development, keeping clients informed of progress on a regular basis
• Researching briefs and helping colleagues with preparing and delivering pitches
• Assisting with quoting and print suppliers
• Writing progress and account reports
• Undertaking day-to-day administration tasks, including help with project scheduling and organising meetings
What we offer:
• Training to help develop your skills
• Support to progress job role
• A friendly working environment
• 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Your birthday off & staff fun days out
• Pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
If you are a recruitment agency please don’t contact us regarding this vacancy.