Following some great contract wins we’re bringing a new writer into the content team. This is a great opportunity for someone with skill and flair who’s looking for their second or third job – and challenges to help them up their game.
We’re an integrated marketing agency working with an interesting and diverse range of clients in the UK and overseas, so the content team’s new member will be expected to write … pretty much anything.
Content marketing and PR are popular services for many of our clients so you’d be composing interesting copy for online and offline publication, and comfortable writing for a variety of sectors like engineering, gaming, movies, finance and healthcare.
As well as working closely with our SEO and rich media specialists, we collaborate with other every1 teams on branding, advertising, packaging, product launches, brochureware and web development projects – so there will be plenty of scope to develop broader skills as well as hone specialisms.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Contribute to the development of editorial schedules and other project planning
• Follow editorial schedules/calendars and meet deadlines
• Liaise with clients and other contacts, research raw information
• Write a range of written materials according to brief
• Sub-edit the work of colleagues
• Liaise with clients on approvals and amendments
• Organise and effect publication or syndication of relevant materials
• Monitor, evaluate and record published materials and share this information with every1’s Head of Content and Search Manager
• Contribute to the development of and execute clients’ social media plans
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Seek to maximise the value we offer our clients
• Continue to develop and improve skills on the job and by requesting training
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas
• High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
• Faultless grammar, spelling and punctuation
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years’ experience delivering content marketing and other copy in a digital marketing agency environment
• Journalism qualifications e.g. degree, preliminaries (desired)
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive
• Broad experience working with other tools e.g. content management systems, social media platforms