Reporting to: Head of Search
This is a great opportunity to join a leading SEO & Content Agency and play an integral part in our clients’ campaigns.
Tecmark is looking for a gifted copywriter with excellent creative copywriting skills to join our growing team.
As a Copywriter, your core objectives are to:
• Produce excellent written copy for the agency clients in the form of blog posts, press releases, news articles, quizzes, white papers, listicles and all other forms of written copy.
• Deliver excellence of written word across all forms of content produced.
• Lead idea creation around content topics in order to ensure we are engaging, amusing and encouraging our clients’ audiences.
• Work with the client teams in developing content plans and schedules in line with the client objectives.
• Support the agencies new business efforts and contribute to Tecmark’s own marketing efforts.
You’ll have the support of various senior members of the team in understanding what we do, how we do it and what can be achieved on various campaigns.
The ideal candidate balances strong copywriting skills and creative thinking with being a great communicator. We don’t just mean that you’ve got the gift of the gab! We’re looking for someone who’s as good at listening as talking, as this role requires the ability to consult with internal and external clients, understand their problems and goals and translate that into a solution that both the client and our teams internally will understand.
Those who excel in this role will be those who have a passion for the written word but are as comfortable writing content for quirky brands as they are solicitors. You’ll be someone who just gets how exciting our industry is, who talks passionately about the opportunities offered to businesses through search and content.
We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude – someone who strives to continually improve and evolve. Our new team member will be an individual who’ll never settle for mediocrity and does what it takes to make the best of every project and campaign.
Here’s what we’re looking for in short:
• Excellent writing skills
• A creative approach which can be applied to a range of niches
• Natural communicator
• Natural problem solver
• Remarkable organisational skills and the ability to multi task
• Genuine passion for copywriting and the written word
• Ability to manage projects and resources
In addition to your salary, you’ll benefit:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
• Your birthday off
• Private Healthcare schemes
• Gym membership contribution
• Free breakfast provided
• Free fruit provided
• Monthly cooked breakfast
• Monthly team lunch
• Quarterly company social
• Ride2Work Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme