One of the countries most respected agencies are looking to recruit a copywriter to work on-site with one of the worlds most recognised brands.
This is a specialist position, with the opportunity to work within an award-winning marketing team.
The chosen Copywriter must have previous experience in a copywriting role, strong proof reading skills and a good grasp of the English language. This is without doubt the most exciting copywriter opportunity in the North West job market!
My client is a full service marketing agency, that can boast a client list including: Ford, Shell, BBC, Adidas and Astra Zenica.
Having traded over fifty years with offices across Europe they are one of the most recognised and respected agencies in the EU.
The copywriter position will be based in-house with one of their largest clients known for the work in the Financial, Retail, Pharmaceutical and Legal markets.
About The Role
• Working across a variety of marketing collateral briefs alongside a team of dedicated account managers
• Proposing re-writes and alterations of financial services records
• Producing alternative content to meet the client brief
• Proof reading documentation including marketing literature, customer information, terms & conditions documents and regulatory communications
• Ensuring the correct use of English language along with tone of voice
Essential Skills & Experience
• Previous proof reading experience is essential
• Experience of working within regulatory advice guidelines
• Previous experience of working in financial services (preferable but not essential)
• Educated to degree level in English or equivalent
• Excellent PC skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an excellent command of the English language
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Can take the lead when required
• Precise and methodical
• Able to work to deadlines