iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will be expected to own every aspect of your clients; building strong relationships and taking overall responsibility for everything from quality of work completed through to devising award-worthy, innovative & insight driven strategies. As a senior member of the department your focus should always be on delivering the best results for our clients, and supporting the vertical lead to deliver best practice content marketing strategies for your clients.
• Work with content marketing activation team to ensure project plans are delivered as per your brief
• Own your clients, being accountable for strategy, performance & output quality.
• Carry out advanced testing & performance analysis, assessing impact of activity on client’s business (attribution, RoPo etc.).
• Review internal & external audits that are run on clients, translating scores into actionable plans for the teams
• Own & manage client on-boarding & ignition process: from systems & finance set up through to meetings and status updates
• Influence & guide teams/clients on their search investment, always promoting innovation and insight driven plans
• Own ‘Account Development Plans’ for your clients, ensuring they are created in line with wider client objectives
• Continually review & suggest changes to strategy based on current performance and its impact to client’s business goals