As a Content Marketing Campaign Manager, it will be your responsibility to define strategies for our clients’ campaigns and to ensure their effective implementation to deliver real value. You’ll also be expected to liaise closely with the sales and accounts team to assist in securing new business as well as retaining existing campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for building strategies, for briefing in content teams and for project managing the plans through to delivery and beyond.
You’ll also be accountable for communication with clients, whether that’s by email, phone or face to face.
The Campaign Manager is involved end-to-end – right from pre-sales through to developing the strategy, execution and reporting and analysing the results. It’s very much a strategic role, but we’re looking for someone equally prepared to be hands on where required and get involved in training and mentoring more junior members of our team.
This role requires someone with proven experience in Content Marketing and SEO. But equally important is your commercial understanding and ability to demonstrate that you understand what makes your clients tick. You should be able to align our client’s business goals with the goals of the campaign and end goal.
The ideal candidate:
• Can demonstrate having achieved results in SEO using creative content strategies
• Is up to speed with all the latest algorithm updates and industry changes
• Is a proactive communicator
• Is an excellent ‘people person’
• Is vocal in sharing opinions both internally and externally
• Has no problem getting hands on with campaigns where required and putting together documents such as:
o Content Strategy documentation
o Competitor analysis
o Content marketing plans
In addition to your salary, you’ll benefit from:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
• Private Healthcare
• Ride2Work Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
We’re big fans of gadgets, so your work equipment will include a (very shiny!) MacBook and we reckon our 15th floor office has one of the best views of Manchester that the city has to offer!