Quba is one of the biggest and best digital agencies in Sheffield. We are a fun bunch of designers, techies and marketing types who support a long list of high profile clients and we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team.
Our quirky offices in the centre of Sheffield are located within a converted Victorian church school just off Division Street. We expect our staff to work hard but we reward them handsomely – as well as monthly pizza and beer evenings we have a lively lunchtime crowd who play Fifa, table tennis and pool. If you’re not the competitive type there are loads of cafes and shops nearby.
Away from work all Qubans enjoy a company funded healthcare cashplan and up to 30 paid holiday days per year. Everyone is encouraged to reach their potential and a number of our senior staff have risen through the company by taking advantage of Quba funded training and development opportunities.
Are you an outgoing people person who enjoys forging new relationships and using social media to build partnerships? We are looking for an enthusiastic Executive to support our content marketing activities.
The successful candidate will assist with the thorough research and planning required to create amazing content, and will take ownership of the promotion and outreach process to ensure good results for clients.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a PR or marketing agency.
Day to day activities
• Assisting the Content Marketing Manager with the idea generation, research and production of content marketing campaigns.
• Using tools to identify websites/social influencers that might link to or share client content.
• Monitoring websites/social influencers to identify opportunities to build beneficial online relationships.
• Outreach via social media, email and telephone to achieve links and/or shares of client content.
• Promoting content using social media ads and reporting on performance.
• Excellent attention to detail: able to maintain accurate contact lists, manage large volumes of data and prepare progress reports.
• Outgoing personality: confident telephone manner, interested in others and enjoys forming new relationships (predominantly online).
• Proactive approach: able to work on own initiative, multi-task and prioritise multiple projects for different clients.
• Creative mind-set: able to contribute to brainstorming sessions and help develop effective processes.
• Willing to learn: able to work with numerous and ever-changing digital marketing tools and keep up to date with industry developments.
• Competent copywriter: able to research, digest and collate information and write articles on a wide variety of subjects.
• Educated to degree level or similar (ideally in a relevant subject: marketing, journalism, PR etc.)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using Excel to record and manipulate large volumes of data
• Experience of using social media platforms in a professional capacity
• Desirable: work experience in PR, journalism, marketing or similar
• Desirable: experience of advertising on social media platforms
• Desirable: copywriting experience