iProspect Manchester, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are currently looking for a Content Marketing Campaign Manager to join their growing team.
iProspect is the global digital performance agency with a proven track record of driving measurable business results by creating customized digital marketing campaigns. We have launched our Manchester office to drive growth and expand iProspect’s footprint to service regional clients.
People are at the very heart of our business and we invest heavily in your development, providing on-going structured training for at all levels; from our ‘Brilliant Basics’ series introducing you to each channel through to in-depth channel level workshops run off-site.
Working from a new & vibrant digital work space, you can enjoy flexible Fridays and all the benefits of social life in the city centre with our dynamic and enthusiastic team.
As a Content Marketing Campaign Manager you will be expected to own every aspect of your clients; building strong relationships and taking overall responsibility for everything from quality of work completed through to devising award-worthy, innovative & insight driven strategies. As senior members of the department your focus should always be on delivering the best results for our clients, and supporting the vertical lead to deliver best practise content marketing strategies for your clients.
• Work with content marketing activation team to ensure project plans are delivered as per your brief
• Own your clients, being accountable for strategy, performance & output quality.
• Carry out advanced testing & performance analysis, assessing impact of activity on client’s business (attribution, RoPo etc.).
• Review internal & external audits that are run on clients, translating scores into actionable plans for the teams
• Own & manage client on-boarding & ignition process: from systems & finance set up through to meetings and status updates
• Influence & guide teams/clients on their search investment, always promoting innovation and insight driven plans
• Own ‘Account Development Plans’ for your clients, ensuring they are created in line with wider client objectives
• Continually review & suggest changes to strategy based on current performance and its impact to client’s business goals