This well established Leeds PR agency is looking to appoint a Consumer PR Account Manager to work on a diverse mix of consumer across the retail, travel, hospitality, food and drink and FMCG sectors.
The ideal candidate will already be at manager level, have proven experience of managing executives/a team; due to the nature of the role this agency need someone who can hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will be required to have solid writing skills, client liaison experience, event management knowledge and media relations skills.
They will also need to have/be:
• Communication skills – verbal and written
• The desire to constantly push themselves to the limit
• Team player
• Sense of humour
In return you will get to work for a company that:
• Gives people clear objectives
• Nurture and supports them
• Stretches their capabilities
• Give them the training and advice they need
• Creates a fun an relaxed environment
• Creates a meritocracy – focus on promotion from within
• Give people a sense of ownership
• Demands the best
For more information about this and other roles, please send your CV to Helen Salt at Black Cherry recruitment – Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.