A Manchester based further education provider are currently searching for an experienced, innovative and resourceful Commercial Communications Manager.
This is a great opportunity within an exciting and ground-breaking organisation with an enviable client base. As well as the prospect of working for a market leading company, they offer the opportunity of travel, growth and a very competitive benefit package.
Reporting into the UK Director, the individual will be responsible for developing and implementing effective communications strategy and project management process for both consumer and business markets. Collaboration with central teams in order to increase brand awareness, market positioning and business development here in the UK. You must have direct management experience and be both commercially aware and intuitive in order to help the team meet objectives, drive growth and understand prospective markets.
– Experience within a similar level communications position.
– Proven success in strategic conception and delivery of marketing and communication plans over through both traditional and digital channels.
– Ability to identify networks, influences, media and events as well as maximise PR and partnership opportunities.
– Demonstrable evidence of successfully using web content and social media within a marketing context.
– Project/ campaign management experience.