Edit19 are looking for a highly motivated individual to drive the company forward through sales and marketing in a hugely exciting but challenging industry. The role will involve lead generation, developing client relations and company marketing.
We deliver high end film and video finishing in the heart of Manchester.
• Coordination of lead generation activity including pitch management
• Responsible for dealing with inbound sales activity
• Maintenance and update of Salesforce CRM system
• Sales reporting and analysis
• Development of client case studies and award entries
• Update and maintenance managment of the Edit19 website and social channels
• Coordination of sales and marketing based collateral
• Coordination of print for brand and other marketing communications
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, award shows and other events.
– 1 year minimum experience in either a sales and/or marketing role, either an agency, or a client-side role
– Past sales experience, ideally having worked on new business proposals or in sales account management.
– Excellent written skills and attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask/prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
– Confident, self-motivator and results oriented
– Strong Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
– Flexible, creative and enthusiastic
– Experience of running marketing/sales campaigns and event management
– A degree in marketing, creative and/or business