My client, an award winning digital marketing agency specialising in PPC and SEO, are currently in the process of recruiting for a Client Services Manager to join their management team.
Based in their Head Office in Leeds, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring clients receive a high-quality service and that their expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring client-focused SEO and PPC strategies are in place on key accounts.
– Working closely with the SEO and PPC Account Managers to ensure the strategy is implemented and developed.
– Lead the review process, implementing a successful culture of continuous improvement.
– Act as a key contact for key accounts, ensuring any issues that arise are resolved.
– Make recommendations to the management team and liaise with department managers to improve overall client satisfaction.
I am looking to speak to enthusiastic individuals with a strong track record in Client Services. The successful applicant will have experience in Account Management, excellent attention to detail and have a good knowledge and confident understanding of PPC and SEO methodology. Previous experience of working for a Search Marketing agency is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some enviable, world-renowned clients. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply!