An excellent opportunity for a Client Account Manager to join Lakestar McCann – an award winning and respected digital agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As a Client Account Manager you will manage client accounts and be the most aware person in the agency for everything involving your clients. Having a solid understanding of the clients’ business and sector you will co-ordinate other departments to ensure they first class service and deadlines are maintained whilst reporting to the Client Director.
You’ll need to know about:
• All digital channels – SEO, Paid Search, Social and Affiliate Marketing
• The commercial impact of advertising campaigns and the revenue they generate
• Identifying user behaviour trends
• Maximising the profitability and return on investment across advertising campaigns
• Performing competitor and market analysis using a selection of public and in-house tools and producing in-depth reports
• Presenting the information in a report format for clients
• Researching information for new client pitches and formatting for presentations
You should have experience within a Digital Marketing role (preferably agency based) with an in-depth understanding of Search and factors which influence high rankings in Google, as well as knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on it.
You should have:
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search
• Holder of a Google Adwords Qualification
• Educated to GCSE standard or above or equivalent qualification including minimum of Grade C English and Maths
• Analytical with good numerical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus an extra day off to enjoy your birthday.