To supply a range of 2D and 3D skills to the production pipeline including, lighting, compositing and finishing – particularly image retouching within the marketing sector. These will predominantly be for the automotive industry. Preferred software experience in 3D Studio Max, VRay and NUKE.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Ability to achieve high level of image quality comparable with the best
automotive CGi work in the industry
• To create and maintain the automotive pipeline to provide high end
• Have the skills to collate necessary information from the project manager
and potentially the client to proceed with any brief or multiple briefs.
• Have the ability to organise and time control your own assignments
throughout shifting deadlines.
• Offer assistance to the Project Manager with regard to creating schedules
• Build rapport & understanding with team members and in some cases,
• Proactively seek from external sources, knowledge of developing
technology to elevate your personal understanding of the current CG
environment, thus keeping yourself and the business on the leading edge
• Be willing to knowledge share and to develop other members of the team.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail and quality
• Must be able to work alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks
and under deadline pressure.
• Ability to assess and critique work
• Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
and be able to communicate clearly and effectively on all levels.
Based at: Lancashire or Manchester Studio
Reporting to: Head of Production/Project Manager