The Sharp Project is expanding and needs to add additional key members to The Sharp Project management company . We are looking for Centre Managers for our sites. Good with people, numbers and a liking for the unexpected. No suits please.
The Sharp Project is home to digital entrepreneurs and production companies. It is where space, power, connectivity and people converge. Occupants at The Sharp Project make, manipulate or move around the world, digital content.
It’s based in a 200,000 sq ft refurbished warehouse previously occupied by electronics company Sharp. It offers flexible office, production and event space at affordable prices.
As well as 60 office spaces it includes four production stages ranging from 3, 700 sq ft to 28, 000 sq ft for film, television, commercial and green screen production.
The £16.5million profit-for-purpose development is owned by Manchester City Council.
Completed in June 2011, it was funded by Manchester City Council, the Northwest Regional Development Agency (NWDA) and the European Regional Development Fund.
For more information on the facilities offered at The Sharp Project visit www.thesharpproject.co.uk or follow @sharpproject for news and up-dates.
Details of further sites have yet to be fully announced. The successful candidate will be based at The Sharp Project in the first instance.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Targets driven
- Good Communication Skills
- Organised and efficient
- Team Leader
- Oversee Day to Day Operations of spaces to include Offices, Containers, Stages, Studios, Meeting Rooms and Communal spaces e.g. The Campus
- General Management of all service contracts
- General Management of excellent customer services across all resource
- Line Management Building Manager, Client Manager, IT Manager
- Commercial Negotiations
- Systems design and Implementation across all services
- Manage team
- Overall budget responsibility and reporting (P&L)
- Leases, licenses and tenants
Building Manager/Client Manager/Security Team/ Front of House services and admin support at each site
New sites / Potential for in group development