Do you love to code?
Are you an experienced C# .Net Developer?
Why not look at joining our Kagool team in St Peter’s Square, Manchester.
We’re extremely passionate about what we do and we’re looking for someone with the right attitude and who takes pride in their work to be a part of this. Our team is diverse and we offer opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
You will have…
• A love of coding
• Experience & competent in C# .Net & ASP.NET
• Experience with web applications
• Experience with SQL Server 2008+
• Experience of working with a multi-discipline team
• Experience in an Agile scrum environment
• Problem solving skills as well as innovative ideas
It would be awesome if you did have…..
• Previous professional experience of working with Sitecore CMS is highly desirable
• Ideally MVC experience
• Ideally digital agency experience – although this is not essential
• Knowledge and experience in working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
• Familiar with Team City build server
• Familiar with TDS & TFS
• Able to consult and interact with customers on projects, some excellent communication skills are essential
• Able to challenge and not accept the status quo
• Working on multiple exciting projects and with different clients
• An understanding of SOLID principles
• Experience of AWS & WCF web services
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems
Here’s what we offer…..
We’re one of the UK’s leading Sitecore partners, we’re digital specialists who get a real kick out of taking on difficult challenges and finding smart, simple answers. We’ve spread our wings into Manchester, so what better time to become part of the team and make your name known in the industry.
We pride ourselves on a great working environment, offering you the opportunity to work with some extremely talented and creative colleagues and giving you opportunities to develop your skills on a daily basis.
You’ll receive a great salary and package benefits that include annual bonuses, child-care vouchers, private pension, eye care allowance, duvet days (2 per year).
In addition to that you’ll get a new laptop that you can ‘plug & play’ in order to desk hop, cake and occasional donuts, internal Sonos music system, great work life balance along with fantastic opportunities for training & development.
Does this sound like you…?