Rare opportunity for a talented Business Performance Manager within the Right at Home UK management team
At this level such excellent opportunities are rare as the ideal Manager would not only be a key part of our Management structure; but also pivotal in strategic planning for the direction of the group nationally.
We’re a friendly team dedicated to supporting our valued business owners across the UK, and we’re all extremely passionate about the work we do.
This combination makes Right at Home UK an inspiring and fun place to work and plays a big part in our success. We are national, award-winning and absolutely determined to be the best in class.
Right at Home is a rapidly expanding global home care organisation; specialising in delivering the highest quality of care to clients within their own home.
Due to our controlled growth we are looking to bring into the organisation an outstanding Business Performance Manager to work closely with the Group Operations Director. This is a diverse role that includes assisting in the delivery of major Head Office projects while mentoring and supporting a mixture of new and established business owners.
The ideal candidate will live in the North West area as the Head Office is located in Walmer Bridge, have had experience in a similar capacity and most importantly have a desire and ambition to be the best in the sector!
To be a strong candidate for the position of Business Performance Manager you MUST be able to demonstrate:
– A strong determination to be the best – you are highly determined, driven and ultra-ambitious. You’re a team player whose ultimate goal is to leverage our business owners’ success and returns.
– A real grasp of the workings of a business operationally – you can mitigate, and ultimately resolve, business pain points – with the demonstrable ability to use creative and lateral thinking to find a solution that supports our business owners.
– Superb communications skills and natural ability to form strong relationships – you have a demonstrable track record of growing businesses through creative thinking
To be a strong candidate for the position of Business Performance Manager it is DESIRABLE that you are able to demonstrate:
– Excellent knowledge and understanding of marketing, financials, recruitment, business coaching and planning.
– You are a Manager who can develop/ manage relationships excellently with business owners and work well under pressure; thriving in a busy and fast moving organisation.
– The ability to undertake regular and increasingly productive site visits to ensure our business owners benefit operationally from your initiatives, enthusiasm and energy.
– The ability to hold responsibility for the success of individual business owners’ performance – through effective motivation, strategies and financial planning.
– The ability to work in liaison with our business owners to deliver Group projects – in time and to budget.
– The ability to hold direct responsibility for Group Project initiatives and supply chain.
Essential and desirable skills :
– Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and a demonstrable track record of managing multiple businesses/ accounts successfully.
– Understanding and genuine enthusiasm for coaching, supporting and motivating business owners to reach their fullest potential.
– Commercially-minded, you must be able to highlight opportunities in both B2B and B2C environments.
– Ability to develop and deliver first-class training to our business owners.
– Proven business acumen and commercial skills/ awareness; ideally with experience in managing and supporting SMEs.
– Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; along with excellent written and communication skills; including Word and Excel.
What we offer:
This role is diverse and would not be a good fit for 95% of Managers. However if you are genuinely one of the 5% and you would be prepared to travel fully expensed around the UK when necessary, in return you will receive: An excellent salary of £40k OTE; access to a company car; 22 days holiday; and even better opportunities to progress within the organisation as it continues from strength to strength.
If you think that this sounds like you, send your details to the Group Operations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you think you have got what it takes to take advantage of this huge opportunity as a Business Performance Manager within Right at Home UK.