£70k+ dependent upon experience. Car/allowance. Healthy bonus scheme.
We are looking for a business director to head up a new offering from a well-established advertising company working in the content, digital & interactive space. You will shape your own Client Services team from existing staff and by orchestrating an immediate recruitment drive. Your main responsibility is to lead client service activity across the group and build, develop and strengthen client relationships. You will be in charge of the department’s P&L and will be expected to grow revenue by introducing additional services to existing clients and helping win and develop new ones.
You will have at least 5 years experience as Account Director or Senior Account Manager. Whilst not essential, we are interested in candidates who also have some client side experience, particularly fashion & retail.
• Ultimate responsibility for allocated client accounts
• To establish and maintain strong client relationships at the appropriate
• Manage wider company resources and identify additional needs to
ensure clients satisfaction/delight
• Help provide strategic context for all client work produced
• Day to day management of team
• Motivate and promote an effective teamworking approach among direct
reports and educate production teams in required level of client
• Extensive knowledge of clients’ commercial status (ie, billing, income,
• Provide accurate client financial information – budgets, forecasts on a
• Effective management of Work in Progress and billing cycle
• Delivery against targets in income growth and net contributions
• Ultimate responsibility for the quality of briefs and other internal
administration on allocated clients
• Ultimate responsibility for the evolution of and adherence to the
company workflow/ process
• To work with other departmental heads to seek service improvement
and a best practice approach
• To promote and enhance the reputation of the company in the overall
marketplace and leverage existing contact base.
• Review and improve internal and external processes, where applicable
to ensure delivery of the most efficient client service
• Input into the shaping of products and how these can be effectively
marketed to existing and new business