We’re looking for a proactive, conscientious go-getter who has the desire to create their own path to success in an exciting, fast-paced media agency.
If you’re a direct winner of business with a proven track record of achieving targets and an ambition to work in media, we’d love to talk to you about our exciting Business Development Manager role.
You’ll need to have an impressive CV that showcases your experience, providing details of your previous sales successes and how you contributed to your former companies in terms of accounts and revenue.
You’ll be part of a hard-working and dedicated team delivering innovative media solutions to clients across a range of industries and locations. (Please note that this is not an outbound calling job.)
– Be a direct winner of business, with a proven CV of achieved targets across numerous workforces that are verifiable with your previous employer.
– Be capable of pairing a sales and revenue growth approach to business, with a high focus on client retention and extremely high levels of customer care.
– Be confident and presentable – the role will see you meet with key blue chip and global clients.
– Be aware of the importance of cross culture in order to develop client relationships.
– Be willing to work towards targets in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
– Relevant media experience in a sales, trading or revenue development role is desirable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an independent media planning and buying specialist, based at the home of media, MediaCityUK. We plan and deliver bespoke and effective advertising campaigns across a range of traditional and digital formats for businesses large and small, and have worked with hundreds of household brands.
Our industry reputation means we are a registered member of the Incorporated Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) and an official Google Partner.
Our clients think highly of us, and voted us the number one independent agency in the Recommended Agency Register Top 100 Agencies Outside of London list in 2014.
We have worked with big name brands such as Saudia, NHS, Bloomberg, MUTV, EasyJet, Asda and many, many more.
Location: MediaCityUK, Salford Quays, Manchester.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 38.75 per week.