NetConstruct is part of Ingenuity Digital Holdings Limited (IDHL) which also trades as The WebMarketing Group and Ingenuity Digital. IDHL is one of the largest groups of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of 130 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
NetConstruct provides strategic consultancy, creative design, website development and online video solutions for over 120 organisations throughout the public and private sectors. NetConstruct have built up a strong and trusted reputation demonstrated by high levels of client satisfaction and retention. Their status as a Kentico Global Gold Partner, the winning of prestigious industry awards, a unique consultancy approach and talented people are all contributors to their success.
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
NetConstruct require a dynamic and results orientated Business Development Manager. It’s an exciting and varied role, and one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth. The role will be predominately generating new business and selling web design and development solutions across a broad cross section of industries.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
• Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
• Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
• Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
• Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
• Face to face client meetings.
• Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
• Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
• Updating all information internal systems.
• Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
• Ensuring monthly sales targets are met.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: NetConstruct are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have at least 2 years B2B sales experience
• Agency experience – ideally selling web design & development
• Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record
• Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
• Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
• Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
• Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
• Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.