Do you want to represent a company you can be proud of? Are you target-driven? If you are then we would love to hear from you. This exciting role offers a wealth of opportunities in terms of progression, reward and job satisfaction.
Search Laboratory is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Public Relations, Programmatic Display Advertising and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
We are a global agency with offices in Leeds, London and New York. Our clients span 18 countries, and include PepsiCo, Plusnet, Boohoo.com, River Island and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few.
As Business Development Executive, you will generate new business appointments for our prestigious and highly motivated sales team. Our marketing department do a fantastic job of creating a buzz around our company and, in turn, generate sales leads for the team. You will be given inbound sales leads and referrals to respond to in a timely and professional manner.
With on-going support from the wider sales and marketing team, this role has excellent prospects and is the first step to becoming a Business Development Manager; attending sales meetings and signing up new clients for our fast growing and successful business. In addition to the competitive annual salary, a generous commission structure is in place.
Why work for us?
Our bright, talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. Our staff are part of an elite team, and work hard to maintain our high standards. We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact for three years running, we have achieved a place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For thanks to feedback from the team.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
• A generous bonus structure
• Performance-related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and employee assistance programme
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free Drink Fridays!
You should be a proactive and tenacious individual who is adept at building rapport and developing relationships. You do not need to have industry experience as full training on our services will be provided. If you are currently working in recruitment or in a similar telemarketing role – we want to hear from you!