One of the most recognisable names on the UK high street and a market leading multi channel business, have an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work on their mobile developments, based in Manchester.
In this key role, you will support the mobile development team in all aspects of business / project analysis and implementation against the mobile roadmap. The main elements of your role will include:
– Abstracting a business problem or opportunity and aiding in the definition of the appropriate solution, using both interview and workshop methods of collation
– Creating requirements specifications, solution specifications and related documentation
– Using of structured approaches such as UML
– Ensure all requirements are clear and concise
– Conducting current state and impact assessments
– Providing clarity around the business benefits of projects, and ensuring appropriate measures are in place to validate when the benefits are realised
– Working with the business and 3rd parties to document any process changes which will require user training and provide appropriate documentation for delivery of training
– Managing both internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring that all parties are communicated to in an efficient and timely manner
– Providing project management for smaller scale projects, in order to maximise efficiency and reduce needless hand overs
– Managing project team and 3rd party communication
– Following internal quality processes when delivering the project e.g. change control
– Ensuring risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
– Creating appropriate document for projects delivery
This role requires a knowledgeable, experienced business analyst, possessing strong technical understanding of development and systems analysis, and ideally a background in mobile projects. You will have excellent 3rd party management, interpersonal and communication skills. First class IT literacy is essential, including proficiency with Microsoft Visio & Office.
You will be someone who can thrive in an open, challenging, supportive but often direct leadership team and have demonstrable experience of making good decisions in demanding environments. A pragmatic, driven and determined team player with strong attention to detail, you will need a flexible approach to your work to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and effectively.