In this new era of media, Carat is changing the game. We are redefining the value of media to build our client’s businesses. We create communications ideas and make them happen across every possible channel – from social media to TV to sports sponsorship.
We are looking for a Media Manager to join our Broadcast team within our Edinburgh office.
As Media Manager you will maintain expert knowledge of your market place, enhanced by effective use of networking and research data, and you will use that knowledge to minimise cost and maximise response at every consumer touchpoint.
• Support your Associate Director in all aspects of broadcast client servicing and TV planning implementation across a specific group of clients
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of how broadcast media can positively influence the business performance of your client group
• Work closely with the strategy & client service teams, using knowledge of the client, their business/brand, their consumers and the industry in which they operate, to deliver market leading broadcast solutions
• Ensure documented approval prior to committing client budgets to buying team for implementation
• Produce highly comprehensive plans, planning documents and presentation slides which deliver commercial insight into campaign context and performance
• Utilise both industry research tools and client data programmes (e.g. DDS, TGI, AMSolutions ®) to develop compelling and evidenced implementation media solutions
• Work closely with the buying unit to ensure key campaign information is communicated accurately so audit and PRF targets are delivered accurately
• Connect credibly with mid and senior level contacts internally (client services & strategy teams) and externally (clients)
• Manage and develop junior staff at exec and senior exec level. You will need to be a positive role model and take responsibility for the learning and development of each member within the team
• Help to inform the agency and its clients of market developments as and when they occur and contribute to the agency’s external communications (blogs/client comms /PR) on all broadcast issues