Adam would like to meet…an experienced healthcare marketing professional to take the brand lead on a core verticals of products for this European leading pharmaceuticals business.
This a key role for the business, taking ownership of the brand penetration and development of a key vertical for the business. As a result they are looking for a stand out brand professional to take the reins and drive ROI.
• Responsible for the production of product specific marketing plans for the medium term under the guidance of senior marketing personnel.
• Develop robust tactical implementation plans for specific products with support as required from senior marketing personnel.
• Effective implementation of marketing plans within area of responsibility.
• Monitor and critically review implementation of tactical plans for assigned products against key performance indicators and instigate corrective action as necessary.
• Develop, source and ensure fulfilment of appropriate branding/support materials with agreed timelines and budgetary parameters.
• Establish and maintain effective communication with field force.
• Liaise effectively with internal functions within business to effectively process marketing tasks e.g. medical approval for materials.
• To prepare clear written briefs for external agencies and effectively coordinate the interface with such companies to ensure timely and effective delivery of work tasks.
• To commission cost-effective and relevant market research to support the development and evaluation of product campaigns.
• To prepare, closely monitor and control delegated budgets within areas of responsibility.
• Development of national opinion leaders as necessary.
• To design and deliver effective training interventions to field based staff as required.
• Proactively maintain a high level of knowledge regarding UK marketplace and therapy area(s).
• Produce marketing plans that comply with company standards and the ABPI Code of Practice, and contribute to the monitoring of compliance with such codes across the business.