Communication is key. So building a team who have outstanding communications skills, fully appreciate the intricacies of digital projects and can accurately translate our clients requirements is critical. Digital Product Owners are the guardians of a project’s vision. They ensure this vision is fully scoped and understood by the wider project team, whilst maintaining an overview of progress.
We are an exciting group of agencies (We are AD acquired Fluid Creativity in February 2015, and now has offices across London, Manchester & Glasgow, as well as an American incorporated branch in Utah). We’re all about our people and so we pride ourselves on finding the right person for both the job and the team.
Are you big on efficiency and attention to detail? A real people’s person? Business savvy? Located in either Manchester or Glasgow? Then you might just have found your perfect role.
Our clients and people are at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll be playing a key role in bringing the two together. This role is perfectly suited to a passionate and driven individual who has at least 3 years of experience working in a digital company or in project management across multiple projects. Particular areas of expertise must include project management and client account handling.
And, you’ll be in great company – our team is one of the top digital teams in the country, having been awarded for our results-driven approach and team’s successes.
We are looking for an individual with:
– 3+ years working in digital
– Experience working in an agile environment
– Appreciation of or experience in traditional project management methods
– Analytical and strategic mindset
– Business and commercial understanding
– Excellent communication and time-keeping skills
– Proven organisational skills
– Ability to easily work to deadlines and multi-task
– Skill to coordinate internal teams and communicating clearly with clients
– Computer literacy and ability to translate digital reports
– Positivity, drive and passion
Impress us with:
– Experience with a variety of content management systems
– Experience with JIRA or similar
– Agile certifications
– Prince2 certification
– Other project management qualifications.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, then please send us your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you great to joinus@weareAD.co.uk