My client is an Award Winning PR company based in North Manchester (in a very pretty office location!). They have two exciting roles available, one working within their B2B PR Environmental team and another in their B2B Food & Drink team.
Candidates must have PR agency experience as well as excellent writing skills, account & team management, media relations, social media, new business, client liaison and event management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Support the new business programme by identifying new business opportunities, providing
information to the new business administrator and making contact with potential clients
• Develop and deliver new business pitches/credential presentations
• Initiate and develop strong relationships with associates and suppliers
• Create and implement PR plans for clients; directly or through others
• Understand clients’ business plans and offer strategic communications advice
• Manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
• Ensure production of press releases, articles, editorials, features etc
• Find opportunities for client publicity on an ongoing basis and provide accurate and timely
• Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plan) using
appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
• Manage staff and associates at all levels
• Monitor and improve the performance of self and team to achieve goals
• Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managing director
• Develop partnerships and effective relationships
• Liaise with client, maintaining strong relationships through meetings etc
• Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate
and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc as necessary
• Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
• Seek feedback from clients and colleagues
• Support the recruitment and development of new staff.
In return you will work within a down to earth, friendly and inspiring team on some truly interesting clients. For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.