My client is a PR agency that is seeking its next B2B/Tech PR whizz from AM through to AD level!
An exciting opportunity to join this growing team of PR pros who put stories, creativity and results first. They are looking for someone with a passion and flair for creating stories and achieving high volumes of quality media coverage for their clients.
The agency provides its B2B, SME and technology clients with integrated PR, social media and marketing content services – they focus on delivering high quality, wow-factor media coverage and engaging content that helps these smaller brands play and win against the big guys.
They also help their clients find the stories they didn’t know existed. Employees are required to write, pitch to the media and produces results.
B2B technology PR experience would therefore be big advantage is this the challenge for you?
What does the role involve?
• Front line pitcher/media relations person for key clients
• Typical PR consultancy skills that would be expected for your level of experience
• Appropriate responsibilities for client relationships and work
• People management – again appropriate to candidate’s experience level
• Contribution to the agency’s growth through new business activities
• What you want it to be… We’re looking for you to inspire us too!
What experience do you need?
• Experience in a UK PR position.
• Strong B2B, tech or SME experience
• Evidence of outstanding results generated – both volume and quality
• Experience of managing social media platforms is a plus point
• Experience of developing digital content is another!
What should a suitable qualities and skills should candidate be able to bring to the table?
• Passionate about digging out stories and getting remarkable coverage
• Great at pitching to the media and with strong B2B media relationships
• Strong lateral thinkers who can link client topics to big news themes
• Capable of strong relationship-building with clients and the media
• An inherent interest and understanding of things digital and social
• 2:1 or higher Bachelor’s degree
• A respect for deadlines and a good healthy day’s work!
In return you’ll get to work for a bijou but growing B2B PR agency where you will get to work alongside an experienced and knowledgeable team (with ongoing training a given) who are friendly, hardworking, sharing, flexible and committed to success
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.