B2B PR Account Executive
“Everything you do or say is public relations.” – Unknown
This is a rare opportunity to join such a powerhouse in the PR agency world who is constantly winning awards and is now looking to bolster its excellent B2B team heading into 2014!
This international consultancy based in stunning offices in the centre of Manchester and would provide an inspiring setting to any PR professional. The agency is known for smart thinking, creativity, specialist expertise and a rounded approach to communications.
You will be working closely with some of the most intelligent senior PR professionals in the industry and being a pivotal member in their strong B2B team. They are a fun and sociable bunch; this is a fantastic environment which will be a great move for an established PR professional and will allow them to guide and mentor colleagues.
As a B2B PR Account executive your Duties would include:
– Implement and monitor PR plans for clients
– Support the day to day activities on client accounts
– Produce stunning copy for press releases, features, advertorials etc
– Communicate with team using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc
– Effectively monitor own performance to complete all training and provide evidence of learning
– Have a pivotal role in New Business pitches as the agency believes everyone should be getting involved
The ideal candidate will look like:
– Fresh Journalism/PR Graduate a minimum of 6 Months experience in similar position or even if you are an account executive in another agency looking for a move.
– Very ambitious, have an excellent eye for detail and be able to deliver brilliant excellent written and verbal communication.
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.