Nuttersons creates great looking and responsive websites that convert visitors to customers and consistently rank highly..
We want to recruit an Apprentice Head Hunter to work within our small HR team in our Manchester city centre offices. This is a great chance for a recent school leaver who is looking to begin a career within the fast-paced and challenging environment of Recruitment and Human Resources.
The right candidate is passionate and highly organised. From posting recruitment adverts, corresponding with candidates and arranging interviews you will have a key role within an HR team. There is a role with great career progression.
This role will involve:
• Actively participates in all team meetings.
• Actively shares ideas and concepts.
• Arrange interviews with candidates.
• Assisting with payroll.
• Contacting candidates with new job vacancies.
• Creating employment contracts.
• Creating job adverts and posting on relevant job sites for widest coverage.
• General reception duties.
• Generating leads through regular candidate contact.
• Keeping contact information up to date for all staff.
• Manage relationships with candidates and clients and ensure that all quality processes and service level requirements are met.
• Managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
• Managing the job advert responses, via email, telephone and text.
• Organising staff documents.
• Posting adverts.
• Providing feedback to candidates.
• Responding to email applications and vacancy queries.
• Setting up new staff.
• Shortlisting candidates.
• Support and conduct interviews.
This national apprenticeship scheme vacancy where the successful candidate will be enrolled on to the Recruitment Apprenticeship and will be required to attend college when necessary. Following completion of the Apprenticeship, the candidate will have achieved a recognised NVQ qualification and will be in a strong position to progress further with the company and continue with further professional training within Human Resources. This industry is one of the most rapidly growing employment sectors in the UK.
As a Recruitment Apprentice, you will need to be:
• Enthusiastic and passionate to learn
• Confident in your own ability
• Obsessed about attention to detail
• Committed improve every day
If you feel that you suit the requirements for this vacancy we would love to hear from you.
The rate of pay will be £120 per week as part of the apprenticeship and the apprentice will be expected to complete 40 hours a week.
Applicants who have completed an apprenticeship previously in a similar field and candidates who have already completed a degree will not be eligible for this apprentice scheme.