Nuttersons are a young, fast growing creative web design agency based in the centre of Manchester.
We’re offering an apprenticeship for a blog editor to join and succeed within our Nuttersons family and we strongly believe that it’s what you do with what you have, not what you have that counts. This is a brand new exciting role where you will be in full control of the editing, and as a company we would like you to make the role your own!
To be successful in this role you would:
– Use your extensive knowledge of English spelling and grammar to edit and publish blogs which yourself and other employees have written to attract users to read and engage with the company to result in a higher reputation and popularity for Nuttersons.
– Use programmes such as WordPress and Photoshop to make the content on the blog light-hearted, fun and honest but informative and which abides to our content strategy and guidelines.
– Let your personality shine into the blog to show the readers that Nuttersons is a friendly and diverse company, who allows you to be yourself and have fun!
Review and edit the content which other employees send to make sure the company’s style guide is adhered to, which will result in the blog looking professional.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for somebody who is passionate and persistent with a strong eye when it comes to attention to detail, and also somebody who pursues growth and embraces the challenges that are thrown their way. If you are hard working, adaptable, creative and somebody who thrives on learning and developing their skills and qualities, this job is for you.
This job is perfect for those with an interest in; journalism, copywriting, media, editing. If you have always wanted to be a journalist, copywriter, or editor you should seriously consider this role.
With this wonderful opportunity there is also the possibility of gaining a degree with our new apprenticeship scheme which is run with MMU. You will have the chance to attend university once a week to complete an Information Technology Solutions Degree.
The hours of work for this vacancy will be 40 hours per week and the rate of pay will be £120 per week as part of the apprenticeship.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in a copy of your CV with a covering letter/message and quote the job title: Blog Editor Apprentice.
In the covering message/letter, please ensure that you answer the following questions:
1. Why you are interested in this vacancy?
2. Why you are interested in working for this company?
If you think you’re nutty enough to work at Nuttersons – we want to hear from you!
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM APPLICANTS THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOVERNMENT APPRENTICE SCHEME. APPLICANTS WITH A DEGREE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOVERNMENT APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME.