iProspect, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are looking for a graduate to join their Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimisation team.
iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fasted growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a passion for analysing websites and creating a great user experience; iProspect requires an Analytics and Conversion Analyst at a graduate level. This role will be responsible for owning web analytics for our multinational clients; interpreting web analytics and using the insights to refine and optimise the website through multivariate (MVT) testing.
The perfect candidate will match the role described below and work alongside respected experts and leading clients and brands from all business verticals.
• Undertake a range of one-off & ongoing conversion optimisation & web analytics projects for our clients.
• Build and develop multivariate tests to a high standard
• Implement advanced Google Analytics configurations for clients
• Configure Google Analytics to best practice
• Be client facing and responsible for owning relationships
• Refine existing conversion optimisation through the use of analytics, multivariate tools and best practice methodologies for our client base.
• Use tools & judgment to give quantifiable feedback on the client key performance targets.
• Web analytics experience ( Mainly Google Analytics but experience of Webtrends, Comscore, Coremetrics or Omniture will be considered) – desirable
• Experience working within a similar role within a client company or agency.
• Good understanding of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display.
• Thorough attention to detail, rigorous organisation skills.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, comfortable talking about & presenting on conversion optimisation and web analytics in front of others.
• Keep fully up-to-date on the latest in conversion optimisation & analytics best practice and provide guidance & training to your colleagues.