AMNET is the Aegis Media Trading Desk. AMNET leverages Demand Side Platform and Real Time Bidding technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying. We deliver the science of targeting while balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership of their own data.
The core responsibility of this position is to take a lead role in planning and managing AMNET campaign for key clients. You will ensure a high level of strategic insight is applied to AMNET campaigns from brief to launch and on an on-going basis, whilst displaying the ability to lead the thinking of those you work with.
– Demonstrate advanced understanding of the display marketplace and RTB technology and prove the ability to plan campaigns form a strategic point of view
– Develop a close relationship with AMNET Product Development Managers and show an understanding of AMNET product streams from a conceptual perspective
– Auditing of key accounts from a best practice perspective in order to identify new opportunities
– Take the initiative in the project management and development of your AMNET accounts, leading the trading teams application of best practice, testing and innovation on your accounts
– Communicating new opportunities into trading teams in an easily understandable manner
– Develop a relationship with the Amplify Online Display team
– Take responsibility for the delivery of strategy documentation and budget recommendations into the Display and Client Services teams
– Turn client / client service / display team requests into actionable briefs, take the initiative to set your own agenda where appropriate
– Attend internal account meetings and lead AMNET sections of client meetings
– Take responsibility for the training and output of Campaign Strategy Executives
– Keep a record of key successes through the production of case studies