We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Affiliates manager to join the growing marketing team here at CTI Digital. If you are passionate about what you do and have a proven track record of delivering great work, we want to hear from you!
The available position is perfect for someone with experience in an affiliate manager role either client side or agency who wants to grow and develop their own team, as well as put their own stamp on how affiliate strategy should be delivered and take the next step in their career.
You will be working in the marketing team reporting to the Marketing Director and managing all affiliate accounts for the agency’s clients. This role is an ideal opportunity for the right person to define our affiliate offering within the agency and grow the affiliate team from scratch, at the same time working closely with the rest of the digital marketing team.
● 2+ years experience of working within the affiliate channel
● Extensive knowledge of the key affiliate networks and affiliate types
● Ability to create sector/brand specific affiliate strategies
● Ability to recommend affiliate rewards/offers that maximise ROI for the client
● Experience of working in a digital agency/fast pace environment
● Great at building relationships with affiliate partners and clients
● Strong maths and analytical skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Manage and drive forward the agency’s existing affiliate client base
● Set up strategies and tactics that deliver to clients’ targets and KPIs
● Communicate directly to clients about anything affiliate marketing related
● Track and report on affiliate performance
● Use insight and analytics to drive improvements and innovation
● Identify and contribute to any new business opportunities that include affiliate advertising
● Be the goto person within the agency for anything affiliates related
● Keep up to date with latest industry trends, best practices and standards
About CTI Digital
CTI Digital is a full service digital agency established in 2003 with head quarters located on Dale Street in Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter and an office in London. With over 55 staff working with Drupal, Magento & Grails technologies to create websites, applications and games for clients such as Travelodge, GOSH, British Council, BBC and The Protein Works. The marketing department is expected to grow rapidly over the next few months off the back of new client wins.
For more information please see our website: http://www.ctidigital.com
Start Date: Mid January
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Location: 31 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 1EY
Remuneration: Competitive Salary review after 3 months