The Administration Assistant will be responsible for supporting a sales focused team at PinPointer. They will undertake numerous administration tasks and will be expected to be flexible in their approach and excited by an ever changing environment and work load. The Administration Assistant will need a good understanding of Microsoft Office and Microsoft CRM and be comfortable communicating through various mediums to customers and colleagues alike. Attention to detail with the ability to diversify in a fast changing environment are key to your enjoyment of the role.
Role and Responsibilities
• Actively support the PinPointer teams in their execution of customer excellence by providing exceptional administrative support to the Business Development Manager and Key Account Manager
• To carry out data entry and data base record management on a CRM system, ensuring that data is correct and up to date
• Preparation and distribution of data reporting
• Updating and maintaining a busy booking/events diary for all managed towns
• Deal with any customer challenges and know when to escalate
• First point for incoming phone calls
• Daily inward and outward post distribution
• Contribute to the generation and implementation of innovative ideas and solutions.
• Ensure the mission, vision and values of PinPointer are demonstrated and alive within everything that we do
• Support the leadership team with ad hoc duties•
• Highly organised individual who can prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft CRM and proven general administrator skills.
• Great communication skills with experience of dealing with Clients face to face and over the telephone
• Strong customer care ethic
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure to continually meet deadlines
• Works in an ordered, systematic manner
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to work independently and as part of a team