iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As Ad Ops Manager you will be a key member of the Systems Team helping to manage our clients trafficking, tagging and data setups. You will be responsible for ensuring we deliver best practice and cutting edge results. You will be able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi task. The role will require you to build and manage relationship both internally and externally with client and suppliers. Having working in a similar role elsewhere you will be extremely knowledgeable within DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. The role would suit someone who wants to learn and grow their knowledge within a leading agency.
• Create, maintain and deliver best practise guidelines
• Manage relationships with external client vendors
• Help to productise offering and ensure profitability
• Setup of clients through 3rd party tracking software programs
• Manage relationships with clients and internal teams on campaign setups
• Supporting the technical and marketing departments
• Using various technology such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Liaising with clients and external agencies to ensure the smooth running of campaigns
• Mange relationships with external client vendors
• Reviewing clients websites to agree key business metrics and data to capture
• Produce client facing documents