Thanks to a growing fashion and beauty portfolio, Label PR is looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to work across an exciting range of national beauty and fashion accounts including hair and skin care.
Label PR is looking for an ambitious, pro-active and dynamic individual, who will embrace this role, looking to generate key opportunities for clients across print and digital publications.
You will work closely with the Directors and manage a team of PR Executives and Assistants to support in co-ordinating databases, day-to-day projects and approaches – all the while implementing campaign strategy and ensuring the satisfaction of all clients.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the PR industry – agency and big brand beauty experience is preferred. The role will also offer the opportunity to work across international fashion brands.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Already working in an account manager role
• PR campaign planning and strategy experience
• Successfully implement planning for campaigns
• Team management skills – managing Account Executives
• Understanding of managing budgets
• Ability to effectively work to deadlines
• Experience managing and presenting client reports
• Established, strong industry contacts
• Pre-existing established Press, Stylist and Blogger relations
• Experience of delivering day-to-day product placement
• Experience event planning, management and implementation
• Efficient, organised with excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Delivers on time and on target
SALARY, BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
• Job type: full time, permanent (Manchester office)
• Salary: dependent on experience
• Access to the agency bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave with additional days for each year of service