Fatsoma’s Sales Department are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious team players who have a passion for sales and want to help us grow. Whether you’re a recent graduate, already working in a sales role or have had some experience in cold calling, Fatsoma is looking to bring new members into our sales team across all levels.
As the Field Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for increasing ticket sales in your region through regular account management and new customer acquisition.
You will be working from home and in the field, so you must be able to work autonomously, be able to manage your own diary effectively and be motivated to make appointments to attend client meetings.
– Develop revenue from existing client accounts and generate new business
– Making appointments and attending client meetings
– Continually establishing client relationships
– Attending clients events in a professional capacity
– Building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service
– Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports
– Regular updating of client data and of the CRM system
Skills you bring:
– You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone naturally!
– You can confidently engage new clients
– You are motivated by success and able to consistently hit targets
– You have excellent written and verbal skills
– You are a passionate and clear communicator of Fatsoma’s benefits and values
– You have a desire to understand the entire Fatsoma sales process
– You’re a great team player who is able to speak up and share ideas
– 2 years experience in Account management
– Degree desirable but not essential
– Experience working in an events industry
(No Agencies Please)