Company: Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Job title: Account Director / New Business Development
Contract type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced PR professional to join our recently-established Manchester office. Applicants should have several years’ experience in an agency or in-house corporate communications environment, preferably in Manchester or the North West.
As a new office, the role will involve a significant element of assisting the Director with new business development, particularly in the short-term, as well as providing PR consultancy to clients from a range of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help build a strong regional presence for one of the UK’s longest-established and most successful corporate and financial PR consultancies, and develop their skills working with some leading UK and international brands.
• Managing clients and offering strategic communications advice
• Implementing PR campaigns for a wide range of leading clients, often in collaboration with other Citigate offices
• Winning and developing business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and all-round PR skills
• Several years’ corporate PR experience, preferably within a PR agency environment
• Driven, entrepreneurial, innovative, strong all-rounder
• Strong contact-base in the North West business community would be advantageous
• Marketing and networking skills