VSM Healthcare, established in 2001 is the largest and most successful full service marketing agency within the oral healthcare sector. We provide an authentic and holistic approach for our customers to achieve their healthcare and educational marketing objectives in a strategic and integrated manner.
Working closely with the Client Services Director on key accounts, this is a pivotal role in the agency. You will be a focal point for clients and be able to demonstrate your ability to develop strong relationships with senior management and health professionals. You will be able to gain absolute trust from your clients and be the person that they call every time to get a job done.
You will be expected to develop an in depth knowledge of the clients’ businesses and products and have a great eye for detail, be able to develop and run a project to plan and be able to put together accurate and clear studio briefs. As well as having excellent project management skills you will also be able to test and challenge client requests and have a personal ambition to always get the best results for every project.
As an account manager you will be expected to budget for your projects and deliver profitable jobs every time according to the company’s targets.
You will be experienced in managing more junior members of the team and be committed to their development within the company.
This is a time of exciting growth for VSM so we can offer excellent career progression and development for the right candidate.
– Degree educated preferably in a marketing or comms based subject but if you feel you have the capabilities required from a different subject background we’d still like to hear from you.
– At least five years’ work experience where you can show your use of your commercial and business acumen
– Event experience an advantage
– Previous healthcare marketing agency experience at account manager level
– Well rounded experience in both traditional marketing and new media.
– Excellent written, verbal and digital communication skills
– High level of literacy and numeracy
– A positive and tenacious approach to your work
Salary & Benefits
– 23-30k depending on experience
– 29 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
– Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
– Free parking